This page will go over everything that you need to know before applying to be a staff member. The application form is listed below, but please ensure you read and understand all aspects of the information notated below.
Being a part of the staff team can be great, and it’s an amazing way to help your favorite server and meet new people. However, it’s also a lot of responsibility and work. Your primary purpose as a staff member is as a monitor and guide for all players. This includes answering questions for players and making sure all the server rules are followed. This ensures an amazing environment for all players to enjoy.
- You have to have been an active player for at least 1 month both in-game as on the forums and on discord.
- You must be at least 16 years of age (Plus or minus a couple of months is fine).
- You must be mature, patient, and fair.
- You must have an active Discord so that the rest of the staff may contact you at any time.
- You must be fluent in English with proper grammar and spelling. You are representing the server.
- You must have a clean punishment history.
- A professional demeanor, attitude, and willingness to provide resolve to client issues are imperative qualities of a candidate.
These requirements are held to a high standard.
- You cannot reapply if you have been denied more than 3 times.
- You must wait a month before reapplying or your application will be ignored.
- If you are caught plagiarising, you will be instantly denied.
- Be as honest as possible when applying.
- Do not copy/paste your previous applications.
- You can only apply for the position of ‘Helper’.
- Do not ask staff members to review your applications.
- Avoid using bold for anything non-question related, use italics to emphasize any words or phrases.
- Use appropriate sizing and capitalization of words and spacing of paragraphs.
- If you are selected to move forward in the process, the next steps will involve an interview and final considerations, and then finally a selection of the candidate we feel will do best in the role.